Thursday, April 11, 2013

Combat Relief - Election Edition

Yes a new war is brewing. Election Poster War for the coming GE. I am not interested to talk politics, just wanted to highlight the creative ways combat machinery is replicated in the ongoing poster war, an issue I touched on previously in my other blog ==>  Malaysian Unique Election Poster War 

TANKS

HELICOPTER

Seems to be a favourite theme

Add caption

There seems to be an ASW exercise going on

and a support Submarine is joining the fray..


an uneven fight maybe??



that's about it for now...sorry if it seems to be BN centric but truth be told I can't find more replica pictures other than above. If there are  any from the other contesting parties, drop a line linking the photos and I will be glad to post it in my next edition on this topic.

No comments: